7 Aunt Annie
Versatile in many ways. This rocker is specially built for a “Rocker” – the ultimate chair for a professional, “picker” or porch musician. Its armless styling allows for effortless, unrestricted playing comfort and mobility. Also originally known as a “Nursery Rocker” due to its extensive use in churches, hospital nurseries, and school classrooms. Students diagnosed with Autism and ADHD have a need to rock. Working in a rocker helps these students stay on task and calm.
- No glue! Interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
- Scooped seat – side-to-side and front-to-back contour to fit you.
- Steam bent back posts and curved back.
- Back height from floor to top of post 32 ½”
- Double scooped seat height 15 ¾” at rest
- Seat 16 ⅝” at the widest point and 9 ½” at the narrowest point
- 13 ¾” deep
(or custom order in all finishes)
We use water-based urethanes designed for outdoor use, however, we recommend keeping products undercover for longevity.
Minor assembly required. Rocker runners will need to be attached. Please use instructions and nails included with the runners. This is very important as personal injury and/or chair damage could occur if runners are not assembled properly. We created a video with instructions for attaching your runners.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost. We want you to keep rockin’!
51 Emilie Child Rocker
Back height: 23 ½”
Seat height: 10 ¾”
52 Allison Child Rocker
Back height: 30 ⅝”
Seat height: 13 ⅞”
15 Farmhouse Chair
Back height: 35 ¾”
Seat height: 16 ½“