52 Child Rocker
We’ve all heard the story of “Goldilock and the Three Bears” – this rocker is “Baby Bear” approved. Saved wood and parts that cannot be used for adult chairs and rockers are “just right” to lovingly make our special children’s line in the same attention to detail as our adult rocking chairs. Built with care and quality today as tomorrow’s heirlooms.
- No glue! Interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
- Scooped seat – side-to-side & front-to-back contour to fit your little one.
- Tested by a national testing facility for toxicity, safety, and durability. Our Children’s chairs passed with flying colors.
- Back height from floor to top of post 30 ⅝”
- Seat height 13 ⅞” at rest
- Seat 16 ⅛” at the widest point and 11 ¾” at the narrowest point
- 13 ¾” deep
- Arms 2 ⅜” wide – splayed to give more inside room
- Inside arm dimensions widest point at front 12 ½” and 11 ⅜” at back
- Dimensions front to back 25¾”
(or custom order in all finishes)
We use water-based urethanes designed for outdoor use, however, we recommend keeping products undercover for longevity.
Minor assembly required. Rocker runners will need to be attached. Please use instructions and nails included with the runners. This is very important as personal injury and/or chair damage could occur if runners are not assembled properly. We created a video with instructions for attaching your runners.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost. We want you to keep rockin’!
7 Aunt Annie
Back height: 32 ½”
Seat height: 15 ¾”
51 Emilie Child Rocker
Back height: 23 ½”
Seat height: 10 ¾”