51 Emilie Child Rocker
We’ve all heard the story of “Goldilock and the Three Bears” – this rocker is “Baby Bear” approved. Saved wood and parts that cannot be used for adult chairs and rockers are “just right” to lovingly make our special children’s line with the same attention to detail as our adult rocking chairs. Built with care and quality today for tomorrow’s heirlooms.
- No glue! Interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
- Scooped seat – side-to-side & front-to-back contour to fit your little one.
- Tested by a national testing facility for toxicity, safety, and durability. Our children’s chairs passed with flying colors.
- Ships fully assembled. Perfect for gifting.
- Back height from floor to top of post 23 ½”
- Double scooped seat height 10 ¾” at rest
- Seat 12″ at the widest point and 9″ at the narrowest point
- 11 ¼” deep seat
- Arms 1 ¾” wide – splayed to give more inside room
- Inside arm dimensions widest point at front 12 ⅜” – back is 10 ⅛”
- Dimensions front to back 18 ⅞”
(or custom order in all finishes)
We use water-based urethanes designed for outdoor use, however, we recommend keeping products undercover for longevity.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost. We want you to keep rockin’!
7 Aunt Annie
Back height: 32 ½”
Seat height: 15 ¾”
52 Allison Child Rocker
Back height: 30 ⅝”
Seat height: 13 ⅞”