146 Cottage Rocker
Using time-tested Shaker construction and techniques, our Cottage Rocker is strong and sturdy yet pleasantly comfortable. One of our top selling smaller rocker styles that can be found with its owner rocking on porches across America.
- Scooped seat – side-to-side and front-to-back contour to fit you.
- Curved back slats contour to your back.
- Runners with a long arc for a nice long, lazy rock.
- No glue! Interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
- Stainless steel hardware and arm braces.
- Back height from floor to top of post 41 ½”
- Double scooped seat height 16 ½” at rest
- Seat 21″ at the widest point and 16″ deep
- Arms 2 15/16” wide – splayed to give more inside room
- Inside arm dimensions widest point at front 18 ⅞” – back is 15 ¾”
- Dimensions from to back 29 ¾”
- Widest point 24 ¾”
- Weight 21 lbs.
(or custom order in all finishes)
We use water-based urethanes designed for outdoor use, however, we recommend keeping products undercover for longevity.
Minor assembly required. Rocker runners will need to be attached. Please use instructions and nails included with the runners. This is very important as personal injury and/or chair damage could occur if runners are not assembled properly. We created a video with instructions for attaching your runners.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost. We want you to keep rockin’!
7 Aunt Annie Rocker
Back height: 32 ½”
Seat height: 15 ¾”
430 Classic Rocker
Back height: 46 ½”
Seat height: 16 ¼”
900 Carolina Rocker
Back height: 45 ½”
Seat height: 16″