Plantation Cane Rocker
- Back Height from floor to top of knob - 48”
- Double Scooped Seat Height 16” at rest
- Seat 24” at the widest point and 19” Deep
- Arms 3 5/8” Wide Splayed to give more inside room in the chair
- Inside Arm Dimension widest point at front 21 2/8” back 18 3/4”
- Dimension front to back 31” Widest point 25 5/8”
Construction NO GLUE! 24 Pair of Hands Craft each Troutman chair.
- Solid Hardwoods Oak and Hickory
- Natural Cane – harvested in Asia from Bamboo. Seat and Back are handwoven in the NC mountains. A living fiber, cane likes moisture which keeps the cane from becoming brittle.
- Mortise and Tenon Construction, Shaker Techniques, interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
Finish - Hand rubbed stains, solvent based top coated with water base clear finish.
Troutman rockers are constructed and finished for use under cover if outdoors.
All TC products are available unfinished, ready for you to finish.
Minor assembly required. Rocker runners will need to be attached. Please use instructions and nails included with the runners. This is very important as personal injury could result and/or chair damaged if runners are not assembled properly.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost.
We want you to keep ROCKIN’!