- Back Height from floor to top of knob - 48”
- Double Scooped Seat Height 17 1/4” at rest
- Seat 24” at the widest point and 19” Deep
- Arms 3 5/8” Wide Splayed to give more inside room in the chair
- Inside Arm Dimension widest point at front 21 2/8” back 18 3/4”
- Dimension front to back 31” Widest point 25 5/8”
Construction NO GLUE! 24 Pair of Hands Craft each Troutman chair.
- Solid Hardwoods
- Painted Finishes - Ash, Maple, Birch, Hickory
- Stained and Ready to Finish - Oak, Hickory
- Mortise and Tenon Construction, Shaker Techniques, interlocking joinery and swelled joint construction.
Finish - water base urethanes designed for outdoor use. Troutman rockers are constructed and finished for use under cover if outdoors.
Minor assembly required. Rocker runners will need to be attached. Please use instructions and nails included with the runners. This is very important as personal injury could result and/or chair damaged if runners are not assembled properly.
Because Troutman chairs last a lifetime, we offer parts for our chairs at a nominal cost.
We want you to keep ROCKIN’!